Our TITAN SERIES Products are completely our own design. The HIGH POWERED NEODYMIUM MAGNETS make these products the Best in the Industry, and combined with the quality and workmanship, make the TITAN SERIES the Best and Most effective product of their type anywhere. This is why the TITAN 2 PAD was the 1st product to be featured in a Television Commercial (below) in the summer of 2000.
One of every three Americans use alternative therapies and hundreds of thousands use magnetotherapy. Worldwide, over 100 million people use this therapy, 30 million in Japan alone, where over 10 million people sleep on magnetic beds to counter the effects of stress, pain, fatigue, and various ailments. Magnetotherapy is used worldwide for the relief of ailments including:
Magnetic Products Can Help You
- Lower Back Pain - Knee Joint Pain - Aching Feet - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Tennis Elbow
- Neck Pain - Wrist and Ankle Strains - Arthritis - Bursitis - Sciatica - Muscle Injury - Joint Pain
- Plus Healing of Burns - Cuts - Infections and much more
How Does Magnetic Therapy Work?
- For Healthier Living with More Energy
- Relieve Aches and Pains of Everyday LifeFaster Recovery from Illness and Injuries
- Reusable Self-Treatment Products
- Economical Drug-Free Natural Pain Relief with No Side Effects
The treatment involves the placing of simple, natural, safe magnets of the correct strength and configuration on the body tissue to improve immune function, reduce inflammation in one-third of the time, increase blood flow and oxygen intake, alkalize and energize the system, and in short, allow the body to heal itself. No easier or safer therapy exists. When magnetic products are applied to the body, the magnetic field attracts and repels charged particles in the blood, creating movement and heat. This process causes the blood vessels to dilate, in-creasing circulation, and accelerate healing.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the use of electromagnetics for medical purposes in 1978 and considers the PERMANENT MAGNET even more benign.